Leaded Gunmetal in Bradford
We are able to produce complex and pressure tight castings in leaded gunmetal. They are extremely flexible and can be made to accommodate a wide variety of either simple or complex shapes. Our castings in gunmetal range from 0.1KGs all the way up to 65KGs, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you are requiring a specific part casting and we will be pleased to discuss your requirements.
High Nickel Impeller Casting in West Yorkshire
The following different types of gunmetal items listed below are available to order if needed:
- LG2 - Very useful all round alloy, used in light bearings and pressure tight castings.
- LG4 - Used for sand or chill castings used widely in the valve industry.
- PB1 - Standard alloy for heavy loaded bearings.
- LPB 1 - Used in bearings for low duty purposes, valves and steam pressure fittings.
- HTB1 - An alloy giving good compromise between strength and ductility. Used in the production of propellers and gears.
- DCB3 - General purpose gravity die casting alloy.
- LB5 - Used for high speed bearings but low loaded bearings.
- Copper Based Castings in West Yorkshire
To speak to a friendly and professional member of our team, please contact us via the details mentioned on the 'Contact Us' section of this website and we will be more than happy to talk to you.